South Korea is on our future roadmap.
Current and upcoming e-invoicing regulations
- Mandatory e-invoicing with clearance reporting model for certain taxpayers: An issued e-tax invoice must be transmitted to the National Tax Service (NTS) within one day of the invoice being issued
- Invoice data is reported to the NTS in XML format
- Invoices and amended invoices (credit and debit notes) are in the scope
- Applies to domestic transactions only. Cross border transactions are out of scope
- July 2022 and July 2023 - mandate expansion