About the job
- Create test cases and organize them into test plans;
- Prioritize and execute manual testing;
- Open bugs with all the steps to reproduce;
- Identify and prioritize tests which are suitable for automation;
- Create and execute automated tests in the CI pipeline;
- Schedule deployments of released versions on different environments;
- Report test results;
- Prepare demo sessions for stakeholders;
- Work closely with other QA's, Product Owners, Developers and Devops to build and deploy qualitative web applications.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘FinTech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Passion for technology: Junior QAs should be interested in technology and stay updated with industry trends;
- Adaptability: QA professionals must adapt to frequent changes in the dynamic software development process;
- Strong communication skills(English): verbal and written;
- Team player mentality: Collaborative Junior QAs aid in thorough testing, quick identification, and resolution of software defects;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Experience with OOP (Java), test frameworks, API testing using API testing tools Postman/swagger/fiddler is a plus;
- Experience with Continuous integration tools is a plus;
- Performance testing using Jmeter;
- Security testing;
- Usability testing;
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Selenium Grid, Browserstack or SauceLabs;
- Jenkins configuration;
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.