About the job
- Shape our web applications that handle payments, invoices, electronic identification, debit cards, and financing, together with the Product Manager;
- Work with the payment, invoice, identity and access management solutions of Unifiedpost;
- Design solutions that support the onboarding of our customers in our platform, by implementing requirements in a secure way;
- Review detailed specifications for new products and features;
- Manage code reviews, set-up and maintain secure CI/CD operations.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘FinTech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins and prior experience in configuring deployments and tests jobs;
- SASS or SCSS and React Testing Library;
- React Query, React Table and React Form Hook;
- Developing a Design System with Storybook and libraries for styling components like StyledComponents
- Working with a Micro Frontend Architecture, monorepo or build system like NxJS
- Writing E2E tests with a framework like Cypress, Selenium;
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
The following skills will close the deal:
- Relevant experience in working with React, React hooks and React Router;
- Relevant experience in working with Typescript in a project where custom type definitions where used;
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code;
- Experience with applying security in software development;
- Experience in building applications that consume Secure REST API’s;
- Experience with version control: Git, GitFlow and code reviewing process;
- CSS/CSS3 Styling knowledge;
- Experience in writing unit tests using Jest or a similar framework;
- Experience with a state management library like Redux or Zustand.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.