About the job
Are you a talented Front-End software developer, driven by passion and energy? Do you like to stay tuned on all new updates in web development and are you not afraid to provide operational development support as well?
If you also have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience you might be the perfect fit for this medior or senior role. You will be part of a dynamic international and fast growing team in Tallinn, Estonia.
As a Front End Developer your main tasks are:
- Analyse and estimate the development cases for our product’s features
- Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments
- Develop and implement the high quality web applications based on Project Manager/Business Analyst requirements
- Continuously improve the quality of web developments accordingly to the up-to-date methodologies
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces
- Experience with frameworks: React v16+ (additional experience with Redux and/or Angular is a plus)
- Web API knowledge: REST, JSON
- Unit testing
- Version Control: Git
- Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
● Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience
● Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, TeamCity
● Familiarity with, Jira, Confluence, Agile, SCRUM
● Database/scripting knowledge: PostgreSQL
● Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration
- A proactive personality, taking ownership, with a focus on finding solutions rather than finding problems, and thinking about continuous improvement -
always improving tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues
- An excellent communicator
- English is our group’s common language, so spoken and written English skills is a must
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Always curious about new technologies and development methods
- You are sociable, seek help from others and follow-up in order to move things forward
- Capable and efficient working in both office and remotely
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits e.g. flexible hours and office time policy, key results based bonus system.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your own knowledge
about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.