About the job
As Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for Unifiedpost Group, you'll be responsible for managing and maintaining the Information Security Strategy and Operations within the Group.
- Assess the current information security operations and programs and define a further enhanced group information security strategy, policies and operating model aligned with our business objectives
- Drive and steer the information security strategy with clear business aligned objectives and set up reporting requirements of information security operations and risks
- Advise business and product leads in the implementation of information security aspects towards a secure system development life cycle implementing product security roadmaps
- Propose solutions for information security issues and challenges
- Interact and inform management, compliance, legal, sales, development-and delivery teams and (security) operation teams by embodying a clear information security strategy and its operational requirements and policies
- Lead the SecOps team and further develop and professionalise their skills
- Initiate and follow-up on security audits, pentests and risk analyses
- Be knowledgeable for information security requirements from suppliers and customers
- Enhance the information security awareness and culture within the organisation
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract to order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We have entities in many countries, and have set up, as many as possible, decentralized accounting teams in those countries in order to perform at our best and deliver high-quality figures, with a centralized group finance team on top.
We would be happy to see
- Experience (+10 years) in the Information Security branch for international organizations, most favorable with +3 years experience in the role of CISO
- High affinity with cloud security and Financial Payments Institutions
- High affinity with information security standards and best practices (e.g. NIST) and how to translate these into operations and towards customers and suppliers
- High affinity with logging, monitoring, vulnerability-and incident response management
- Experience with internal-and external audits (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS…)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an absolute plus
- Experience in managing a motivated SecOps team, both by managing the day-to day operations and by working project-wise to professionalize and enhance their skills and broaden their scope of activities and way of working
- Fluent in English and a good understanding of Dutch and/or French (written and oral)
- Excellent communication-and stakeholder management skills to work constructive and in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders to translate information security requirements and technicalities towards business profiles
- Project-and people management skills for international security initiatives and enable internal teams
- Be assertive, knowledgeable and trustworthy
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy
This is what you win
- Competitive salary package, including company car, in line with the market and your experience and qualifications
- Large set of extra legal benefits, such as: year-end premium, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, bonuses, eco-cheques, meal vouchers, laptop, phone subscription…
- Flexible work environment: Unifiedpost Group has three offices in Belgium: Kontich near Antwerp, La Hulpe near Brussels and Ghent. We consider flexible hours and teleworking possibilities as a normality. The preferred location for the role of Group CISO is Kontich.
Team: we are a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers in a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Business challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Financial challenges: working in the finance team of a listed company, means delivering high- quality work within pre-discussed deadlines during the entire financial year.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives who are willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.